Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Linguafolio Novice Low Speaking

  • I can say the names of familiar people, places, and objects in pictures and posters using single words or memorized phrases.
                     Have a video recording of you discussing these things with someone else.
Grandma-Abuela

Flower-Florr

School-Asceula

  • I can introduce myself.
Type or write appropriate introduction. Then have a video of your introduction.
Hola! Me llamo Michelle. Que es tu nombre?





  • I can say short memorized phrases, parts of poems, and rhymes.
Have video of you singing a coros song.
Link: Coros
  • I can use an appropriate introduction to begin a presentation.
Write/Type an appropriate introduction  to start a presentation. Then record it.

Hola me llamo Michelle, de tipo para hoy es...

1 comment:

  1. Where is the picture/poster being described? The Dropbox link did not work, and I don't understand what you're meaning to say in the last video.

    ReplyDelete