Monday, November 4, 2013

Linguafolio Draft #1

Novice Low Person-to-Person


  • I can greet people in a polite way using single words and memorized phrases.
video of me greeting another classmate
  • I can introduce myself to someone.
Video of me introducing myself to someone else. And someone asking me about myself like things that I am interested in, and answering them afterwards.
  • I can answer simple questions using one or more words.
Have someone ask me several questions, then I answer them. Maybe about fashion, or hair.
  • I can answer questions about my preferences using one or more words or memorized phrases.
Have video of me answering questions about my preferences like food
  • I can react to a statement using one or more words or memorized phrases.
record a conversation of me and someone else talking about the weather, sports, news, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment